Middle of week 4 of the UBBT and most of my goals are progressing; I am falling behind on three of them. Them being Chin ups, reps of Qigong, and reps of Lao Gar. I have finally installed my chip up bar so I should start clime out of that hole soon. I don’t understand my lacking in Lao Gar, I love doing forms. I would prefer to do any form over and over before doing any push ups, but I am ahead on push ups and behind on my forms. I am thinking it might have something to do with the lacking of square footage to practice a form in the warmth of a building during our winter months. Currently I am in the process of looking for a place that I can work on forms and other Kung Fu stuff after work out of the elements that should be the fix I need. As for Qigong I am still trying to fit it into my daily routine and it is like trying to force a square peg into a round hole. (I’m going to need a bigger hammer)Until next week if it doesn’t fit hit it harder.
Forms were like that for me too last year. I love them so why am I not doing them? I found I had to schedule time for them. Make a date and keep it.
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of Lao Gar... Saturday Open Training.. you're on.