Week 3 of being a student member of UBBT team 8, and I am finding it hard to write about something, but here it goes.In my last post I mentioned that I needed to fit some of my new goals into a routine or I would fall so far behind. Well I did manage to work some of them in, not all yet unfortunately but there is hope.
One of the goals that I have chosen to do (1000 reps of a form) I am truly enjoying, and am very glad that I did not let the number “1000” scare me away form doing it. I have been thinking that I should video tape myself now doing this form and then at the end of UBBT 8 to see how much I have improved, it should prove rewarding.
Great idea with the video.
ReplyDeleteWhich form have you pegged for your 1000?